Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Japan Addict

My first encounter with Japanese's taste of entertainments was a long time ago, almost 18 years back.. First, I knew anime (Japan's cartoon) like Doraemon, Saint Seiya, etc.. etc.. and then dorama (the first, the most memorable and always be my fave is Tokyo Love Story). And then the latest one I knew was Manga (Japan's comic). And those (anime and manga) not only for children, lots can be enjoyed/for us too.

Actually my interest to Japan's stuffs and their life was after I saw all those dorama, it gave me an insight of how interesting their culture. And even though Im not one of 'maniac/addict' but that longing still exist.


Back in my campus life, I know that there were some Japan addict guys, even we have some club who accomodate it (not just one club!) . The more formal one which tend to also learn about Japan culture, like languange and origami, (sometimes they make a cosplay show) , etc . The other one was fully for entertainment (anime). We also have plentyfull source for Japanese entertainment, from manga, anime and dorama.


What i want to say is I know that I really have an interest for those stuffs and also for Japanese (traditional) culture itself. But, I still cant figure out what make Japanese entertainments somehow has a hypnotize effect for their consumer (one simple new derivative 'culture' is cosplay), maybe we still can find it from other culture/country, but what I had observe that it is a 'worldwide epidemic' (in a possitive ways of course) and even I also found an anime club in the world's most prestigious institute :) --sure lots you can find in other univs .

Here's one of cosplay event..



If Tokyo Love Story was your fave dorama, enjoy this...


No comments:

Blog Archive